PRSA Puget Sound presents: Integrating Web Communications in Public Relations Campaigns

In this interactive, half-day seminar about trends, best practices and case studies, you’ll hear from bloggers, journalists, local business leaders and communications professionals on the topic of integrating online communications into public relations efforts.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

PRSA Web Communications Event Eve

I can't say I am as excited as I am on Christmas Eve but I do have some of the same butterflies. We have an all star line-up of panel members, moderators and speakers we should all be pretty excited about. I am also really pleased with our pool of attendees! I looked at our final registration list last night and it includes top communicators from the corporate and agency worlds, this will be a fabulous networking opportunity for all.

I also would like to announce we will make available short one on one interviews with members of the panels and keynote presenters in digital format. Final plans on where those will live is still in development but stay tuned I will be sure to pass along information as soon as I have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home